2021 International Multidisciplinary Conference on Productivity and Sustainability (IMPS) accepts papers from various disciplinary and theoretical perspectives on the theme of New Trends and Approaches in Higher Education. Submissions are organized into the following tracks and sub-themes.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)
Sub-theme: on Trends and Approaches in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Education and Research (TASTEM)
- Behavioral Sciences and Language Studies
Sub-theme: on Trends and Approaches in Behavioral Sciences and Language Education and Studies (TABLES)
- Economics and Business
Sub-theme: on Trends and Approaches in Management and Accounting Education and Research (TAMA)
- Medicine and Health Sciences Sub-theme: on Trends and Approaches in Health Professions Education and Research (TAHPER)
- Student Research Forum
Sub-theme: on Current Issues in Research, Community Engagement, Learning, and the Workplace (CIRCLE)
For all submission categories:
- Pre-recorded oral presentation (max. 8 minutes) in MP4 format to be submitted by December 4, 2021
- Real-time presentation and Q&As (12 minutes)
- Abstract only* for conference presentation and publication in 2021 IMPS proceeding should be a minimum of 300 words (excluding reference list).
- Full paper** for conference presentation and publication in an internationally indexed proceeding/journal should be a minimum of 2,000 words (including abstract and reference list).
- Poster abstract*** for the poster presentation in the Student Research forum should be a minimum of 150 words stating the problem, method, results, and conclusions.
Submit Your Abstract/Full Paper
- Go to the 2021 IMPS online submission system and create an account to submit.
- Use your email address as your username and create a password. Please ensure correct spelling of names, affiliations, and other key information to receive official letters and notifications from the conference organizer.
- Choose the right track and submission category, and follow the requirements.
- Your submission will undergo double-blind peer review.
- You can expect to receive an acceptance/rejection notification within two weeks.
- After receiving acceptance notification, you can register for the conference through the online submission system
- Your registration is confirmed upon receipt of the registration fee.
- All accepted abstracts only and poster abstract will be included in the 2021 IMPS e-proceeding. The proceeding will have an e-ISSN and can be accessed online at the conference website after the conference.
- Accepted full papers have the option to be included in the Special Issue of IDE Journal (International Dialogues on Education: Past and Present). IDE-Online Journal is an open-access, peer-reviewed journal on international educational research that publishes current scientific papers, research reports, and book reviews. The journal is indexed in several directories such as Crossref, ERIC, DOAJ, ROAD, SSOAR, EZB, and FIS. All articles include DOIs. IDE is currently working towards indexing with SSCI, the Web of Science. A copy-editing fee will apply if you opt for this publication.